If you are searching for a way to improve your knowledge in 3D modeling and shine in the industry, you are in the correct place. As most of the companies are looking for multi-talented employees, this course content is specially designed for engineers who are related to Automation, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Manufacturing and Mechatronics which will help you to build your career. And also this course will be helpful for undergraduates to develop their skills and add value to your Curriculum-Vitae. Our course covers both Part Modeling and Assembly design in latest version of Solid Works.
- SolidWorks Basics
- Introduction to sketching
- Adding Relations and Dimensions to Sketches
- Basic Feature-Based Part Modelling
- Advanced Modelling Tools & Techniques.
- Creating Reference Geometries
- Redefining & Rerouting 3D Models.
- Develop complex Solid Model Part Files.
- Integrate multiple parts into assemblies and Sub-assemblies
- Design Tables, Equations and Configurations
TEACHING METHOD: Lectures, Home Assignments, In-class exercise
TEACHING MATERIALS: Lecture notes, Tutes and a soft copy of the reference book will be provided.
COURSE FEES: Rs. 14,500 (can be payed in two installments)
COURSE DURATION: 2 & 1/2 Months (10 sessions) – 3 hours per session
Individual attention will be provided by our well trained male and female engineers.